Friday, February 22, 2013

Walmart Fashion

Sounds crazy right?

Well, it's true. You can find fashion at Walmart, in fact, I believe you can find fashion anywhere! I always think it's funny when I hear someone say, "I don't want to spend the money on new clothes for myself." Really, you don't have to spend that much $ to spice up your wardrobe.
I will let you in on a little hint of mine...
I refuse to spend more then $20 on any article of clothing. Yep, $20 limit. There are a few exceptions however... shoes :) and jeans. It has become such a habit that I can easily walk away from more expensive items, because of what I have set in my mind. There have been a handful of times that I have found an item that I absolutely LOVE and I know I will wear a lot, other then that, I stick to the $20 rule. This means I spend a lot of time in the clearance section... or Walmart. lol!

Here are last nights finds from Walmart.

Everything I found was under $17


 I am a little obsessed with color and printed jeans. They are so FUN to wear. If you haven't ventured out with them yet, DO! You will LOVE it.
 They had a few fun long dresses like this one. I thought this one would be darling with your denim shirt I know you went out and bought last week after you read my post. :)
Or just a basic cardigan would do the trick too and flip flops. 
 I love, love, LOVE these. $16
You could pair them with this cute grey top...
or this one.
You can't go wrong with mint anything!
Striped blazers are so fun to pair with unlikely things, 
like a rocker t-shirt or floral jeans. 
Yes, mix your patterns, it's fun! 
The fringe on this one is a little much, but I'm in love with skulls right now. I think this would be so cute with these shorts as a swimming suit cover up. Love it!!

I felt so silly taking pics of myself in the middle of the store, but I got super lucky tonight because they had a section of coats and hats that were on additional 50% off already marked down prices. I got this cute black coat for $4.50. I'm NOT lying! It's not super cute, but it's totally warm and perfect for the snow. So, I thought a picture with me wearing it was a must. :)
I went to Wal-mart straight from yoga, so this lil' hat covered up my messy hair perfectly. $3! I had to have it.

This lil gem came home with me too. I love her :)

I hope I have convinced you that you really can find fashion at Walmart and you don't have to spend a lot to get some super cute stuff. Try the $20 rule or push it a little and do $30 to see how it goes. It might surprise you what great deals you can find!

~Everyone is having their winter clearance right now, so make sure you are checking for coats for your kids for next year or new items for yourself~


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment