Friday, March 8, 2013

Stacking Bracelets

I absolutely LOVE stacking bracelets!
 It's a great way to add something cute to your everyday wardrobe without spending a lot. 

The key to my bracelet stack is color and light weight. 
I have seen some really cute hard bangle bracelets out there, but because I work with my hands a lot, they just drive me crazy. So, I stick with more light weight elastic or leather bracelets. 
Mixing and matching the colors of your stacking bracelets is the fun part. I'm obsessed with mint and coral right now and also mixing gold and silver. Each of my bracelets represents something to me, which is also why I love wearing them. They truly are all dear to my heart for one reason or another. 

You can have fun collecting your own collection or you can also buy them in groups already. 
It's up to you. Anyway you do it don't be afraid to add colors together that you 
wouldn't normally think of. Mix different textures and themes. 
The more the bracelets the merrier and wear them with everything!

Here are a TON of cuties I found online.


 


Target {already grouped} $14.99

Zappos 'Wish' $18.00
this color.... swoon!!



Forever 21 'Braided Rope' $2.80
{so bright & cheery for spring}


Forever 21 'Woven Rhinedstone' $6.80

Pura Vida $20.00

Here are a few DIY ones that are fabulous too...

{thank you honestlywtf.com for image}

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment