Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pom Pom garland

The great thing about making your own garlands is you
can custom make them for any holiday, event or party you want.
We love twine in any color.
What you will need:
Pom Poms in your choice of colors
Needle
Thread
 We chose green and white for St. Patty's Day.
{We wanted more of a Kelly green but could only
 find this more limey green}
We bought them at Hobby Lobb.
 I tried to thread it with my twine but my needle was too small to fit the twine through.
  I think it will totally work with a bigger needle.
So I just strung mine with thread.
Thread your Poms and make sure you hit the middle.
 Strung so cutely on my chalkboard.
 You won't exactly need "luck" for this little project,
it will be Just Plane Easy.
So dress up your house for St. Patrick's Day
so you don't get pinched.

I made a few different strands of these in several lengths and colors.
  The shorter ones I am going to string between
2 dowels for a cake topper.
This will be super quick and easy for a colorful project.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment