Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pinterest Fun

Hey ya'll.
It's gina from g shopping bag.

I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the fun fashion trends I have been
pinning lately. I am obsessed with Pinterest, as I'm sure all of you are.
It is a perfect spot to find some GREAT fashion tips and trends. 

Here are a few of my favorite pins.

It won't be long before we will all be needing one of these...

Swimming Suit
Love, love, love this super trendy swimming suit. The colors, the print, everything about it is perfectly in style.

I found these adorable head wraps, and though I have yet to attempt them in my short hair, I just can't get over how stinkin' cute they are.
I love the hippie feel to this one.
 
Lots of fun ways to wear them!
{photo by http://girlobsessed.blogspot.com/}

Mint bags!!!
 I have yet to find my lil' mint gem, but I have seen a few cute ones floating around. 
Like this inexpensive one at Shopko.
On sale right now for $29.99!!

Or
this one from Target.


If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, look for Gina Crotts or email me at gshoppingbag@yahoo.com

Happy Friday :) go shopping!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment