Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wolrd Market Inspired Chair

I have had my eye on this chair from World Market for a long time, but couldn't bring myself to buy it. 

I was thrift shopping and found a chair almost just like it, same material, color and everything. I just knew I could figure out a way to make it just like the one from World Market and cover the buttons for a pop!

 I chose my material and only had to cut them into about 1x1 squares.

 I did not take the buttons off or anything crazy like that, all I did was tuck the material behind the button. If the material wasn't fitting tight then I took scissors and poked around the button to tighten it.

Wha-la All finished!
I get so excited every time I walk past this chair, the buttons just pop and make it so much more fun to look at!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment